“Fun and tasty”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Millie's is fun and tasty! The 3 of us arrived early enough to get seated right away at the end of a long table upstairs. Terrific view and the live music was very pleasant. Started with queso & chips which the adult kids devoured. They got the lobster quesadilla and I got the quesadilla with scallops (which had a better combination of flavored) I would definitely suggest a meal at Millie's!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Had a 45 minute wait for a dinner for six people upstairs at this lively restaurant. I ordered the pineapple-pork tacos & they were delicious. Everyone ordered different things & we all enjoyed them.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Luckily my daughter and son-in-law had a car on our recent visit to Nantucket. Otherwise we may have missed a great meal. My husband and I both had the Lobster quesadilla and were glad to have made the choice. The perfect mix of seafood and mexican style quesadilla - it was delicious and satisfying. We started with the guacamole which we both enjoyed as well. Their children's menu made my two grandsons happy and the service was efficient and friendly. What more could you want?

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A total delight, after an 8-mile, gorgeous bike ride, to lunch here! What a lovely staff! Tuna tartare was delicious, followed by a clam po’ boy that was outrageously good (and the purple cabbage tasty and pretty) and lobster Cobb/ Niçoise salad. Great cocktails including the Madaket Mystery —> yum! A highlight of our stay here. Beach is also incredible.

1  Thank Lee W
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

You go to Millie’s to have fun and you get fun and great drinks and food. Simple Tex-mex-Nantucket menu. Great drink and beer offerings and if you get there at sunset, you get a great show. Sit near the windows even if you have to sit in bar stools. It is worth it