“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We love Palmers for everything from special occasions to a nice lunch in the bar.
Seafood is excellent very fresh. The chef is imaginative and the presentation has always been great. The wait staff was attentive to our needs but not hovering.
My rating would be excellent on all choices but my computer won’t allow me to click on the button. Sorry

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband and I hosted a rehearsal dinner in the upstairs dining room last week, and we received many compliments from the guests. They loved the setting, the food, and the drinks. The ambience was perfect....classy without being stuffy. We were impressed by the exceptional seasoning of the filet and the salmon, as well as the key lime pie and profiterole.
What made this all work was the seamless, professional, kind, and responsive attention by Kelley, the special events coordinator. She went above and beyond to answer questions and address concerns. She was polite, fun to work with, and always found a solution to anything that needed attention.
She helped us set up on the afternoon of the event, and offered very useful input. We'd highly recommend Palmers for any special event you have in mind. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Albeit a little too noisy when the upstairs is full (they have partition drapes that should get pulled) food, wine and service was excellent. Friendly greeter was a great start to a fun night.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed the entertainment last evening at Palmers. My husband ordered Meatloaf and it was wonderful. I ordered the Scallop special and they were cooked to perfection. Juicy, tasty and so fresh.
We had two waitresses attending to us and both were friendly and when one was busy the other filled in. Great team work!
The bar was well stocked with single malt scotch, that my husband enjoyed.

The entertainment was called Occasional Faye. Awesome addition to our evening.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Palmers has multiple seating options, sit in restaurant or bar stool tables. Menu is varied and suits vegetarians or meat eaters. Good beer menu, handwritten which indicates a flexible approach to select popular and seasonal offerings. Friendly service and reasonable prices.