“Excellent diving experience with Anthony”

Sub-Tropic Adventures
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Jamestown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went diving with Anthony twice while in Saint Helena and both experiences were wonderful.

Before the first dive I had a refresher lesson in the pool as it had been 3 years since my last dive.

The two dives covered different terrain and I saw a wide variety of fish, including a rather confident sergeant major fish and a few moray eels.

The regulars who I dived with are super friendly and watch out for you under water and there's always an opportunity to go for pizza or breakfast afterwards with your fellow divers - depending on the time of the dive.

On my last day I was unable to dive due to a flight, but I met up with the other divers and they showed me footage of the Devil ray which swam and played with them for most of the dive, was unbelievable jealous.

Anthony is a great instructor, very patient and clear in his instructions. I enjoyed every minute of it.

1  Thank Larissa K
"wahoo"
"great instructor"
"friendly service"
in 3 reviews
"swimming with whale sharks"
in 2 reviews
"completed dives"
"amazing diving"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Learning to scuba dive with Sub-Tropic Adventures was fun, quick, professional, and would put even the most timid of beginners at ease. Diving in the waters surrounding St Helena soon after was eye opening and extended well beyond my expectations. Clear waters abundant with life - be sure to bring an underwater camera! The care and attention given by Anthony in ensuring everyone in his dive group are safe, comfortable and getting the most out of a dive is excellent. Along with high quality equipment, frequent dive opportunities and a phenomenal dive master passionate about diving (Anthony), Sub-Tropic Adventures dive excursions are a must for your next trip to St Helena Island. Thanks Anthony, see you in 2019!

1  Thank HellieJ07
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank You Anthony and Maria for the greatest week I ever had! The divng was fantastic, the rental equipment is new and you have the possibility to go on 3 differents zodiacs. thank you also for organising the island excursions. Lot's wife Pont is a must for every St. Helena Tourist :-) See You 2020 again :-)

1  Thank vmeetss
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I would recommend Anthony to anyone looking to learn how to dive, especially any nervous divers. He made me feel confident and very 'at home' in the water, he also ensures you are 100% comfortable and having fun. :D Sub-Tropic adventures also uses good quality equipment with good management skills and care of the equipment.

Absolutely stunning waters to dive on St. Helena island, so glad I did this amazing course. I am now able to appreciate/view my beautiful underwater surroundings.

Thank you Anthony !