All reviews front desk pancake maker whole foods room was clean walking distance free breakfast an overnight stay hotel is located business trip convenient location pleasant stay myra cemetery hie riva md microwave
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Dion did an exceptional job. My grandmother was displaced due to a fire in the apartment building. The fire department was able to put out the fire and deemed it safe to return inside but the smell of smoke was still very strong. Dion was able to help me by allowing me to get a room immediately for my grandmother. Thanks for helping.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

O.Harris225: We appreciate your pleasant review, Thank you for the notable mentions of our team members who stood out. Dion is one of our great hospitality professionals. Our goal is to provide friendly, timely service so that you can relax and enjoy yourself. Sounds like the mission was accomplished here!

We look forward to you next visit to the Annapolis area.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

As a former Hotel employee I have high expectations when I travel and Dion met and exceeded everything I have come to expect. Friendly and helpful front desk employees always make me want to return to that hotel. The next time I am in to Annapolis I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Matte Denny, First I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis. Our first priority is always to make sure our guests have a superior experience when staying with us and we must rely on you to let us know how we are doing. "Top Notch Service" is high praise. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff, rooms and amenities were to your satisfaction. We are very proud of the service we are able to provide and I will make sure that especially Dion and the team are made aware of your comments.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Staying here for 2 nights for a friend's wedding, the wedding couple chose this hotel for their guests. As it turns out, there were two different weddings whose guests were using Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
The hospitality at the check-in desk was very warm and personal. We noticed a nice layout of the lobby and how clean it appeared.
The room itself was simple, but with modern create comforts. The only thing we noticed about the room we did not like was, like their hotel one in Easton, was that the climate control is not very smart. It seems that if you put the a/c on it's top temperature is 67 or 68. If you press the up bottom (temperature control) higher than 68, the heat comes on. Our one year old daughter actually caught a cold, because it was so cold in the room.
On a final and positive note, this room was spacious enough and clean, and was well laid out.
I recommend this hotel if you're hot-natured, or extremely cold-natured.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Eurostays, We are happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us while staying for a friends wedding. The team and I are thrilled to know, you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We apologize in regards to your 1 year old getting a cold because of the temperature in your room. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Dion at the front desk was very accommodating to our requests. Property did seem to be an older property or possibly a converted location but do not let this fool you. The rooms were clean and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Dion was amazing in helping us figure out rooms near each other with our two parties, getting us in as quickly as he could, and having conversation with us about local places to eat. All the points for friendliness, hospitality, and personality! Thanks, Dion and Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Mike R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear FarAway30360, Thanks for the survey! WOW, this is good stuff. Thanks for the kudos and thanks for recognizing Dion. He is one of our best. We hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis.