“Great lunch stop”

Ranked #37 of 373 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Red Hot & Blue Annapolis is a smokehouse style barbecue restaurant specializing in slow-smoked pulled pork, pulled chicken, award-winning ribs and signature bbq sauces, oh-so-tender beef brisket, and amazing chicken wings. Full Bar and Blues Music. Cuisine: Authentic Memphis-style, slow, hickory-smoked barbeque, pulled pork, ribs, chicken wings, smoked chicken, oh-so-tender beef brisket, juicy burgers, seafood, salads, soups and stews, and yummy Southern-style sweets.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is a great lunch stop on your way to or from the beach. The lunch menu during the week is great. The portions are large,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you like BBQ and the Blues, make a stop at Red Hot and Blue. I usually hate restaurant music, but RH&B plays great music.

But truly, stop by for the BBQ. So many types to try, and I am still working my way through the menu. My current fave is the beef brisket -- super lean, super tender, and super moist.

I am fussy about my sides, but RH&B's potato salad is better than I could make at home.

Now for my confession. When RH&B first opened, I tried it and was really disappointed. YEARS PASS, and I do mean YEARS. This Spring I thought I'd try it again, and I am kicking myself for all the great food I missed because I judged them by their original offerings.

Word of advice, if you are doing carryout, make sure to order at least 20 minutes before you show up. RH&B's carryout is so popular that you may have to be on hold for a few minutes before you actually get to speak to someone to take your order. Consider this wait to be proof of how great the food really is.

Sandra L, Manager at Red Hot & Blue Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Celeste, we appreciate your feedback and positive review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is very good, especially the burnt brisket ends! We got it as an appetizer and shared them. Delish!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Met with a group of 8 friends and no fuss or big deal from wait staff. We enjoy their barbecue and friendly service. Salads are good too, and you can have a few with meats added. Sausage sandwich is a favorite of my husband. Very good potato salad as well.

Sandra L, Manager at Red Hot & Blue Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

AnitaS484, thank you for your kind comments. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I didn't go to the restaurant but they were the caterers at a festival I was at. We had the smoked sausage, so flavorful we also had smoked turkey, very tender, nice thick slices. We also had pulled pork and chicken with macaroni salad, creamy coleslaw and potato salad and green beans(not over cooked.) Everything was fresh, delicious and hot with generous portions. The BBQ sauces were very tasty. I would surely visit the restaurant after having the catered menu.

Paula9852018, thank you for the positive comments about our catering menu. We do hope you will visit one of our restaurants soon. Sandra