All reviews front desk downtown annapolis would stay here again nice stay convenient location king bed naval academy cookies waffles hgi tiara lobby cvs kelly microwave md highway
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis for three days before moving into our conference hotel, the DoubleTree by Hilton. We had a nice room and a comfortable stay. It was a little pricey due to it being on a Naval Academy football weekend, but generally we were very happy with our stay there. It's located close to the 668 Freeway and the Parole Town Center.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Everything was clean and the rooms were fairly large. Great breakfast. The staff is extremely friendly, professional and efficient. Good location close enough to Annapolis without having to pay the high prices of being downtown. Room had a microwave and refrigerator.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank AtulBravo
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We stayed for one night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis. The room was nice, the king bed was comfortable, the bathroom was a bit small but clean. The location was ok, 15 min driving from downtown. The hotel had also a small outdoor pool. Breakfast was not included.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed twice this year in this hotel on the 3rd floor. Considering it was during high season the room was comfortable and quiet. Great breakfast buffet for a reasonable price . Location near great shopping area .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel during a recent family trip. I booked two rooms, one for my brother and one for my elderly parents and I. I thought I had booked a suite for my parents and I to share so that they would have some privacy but when I checked in it was just a hotel room w a pull-out couch. We stayed together in the room that night as it was late and we had had a long day of travel (from New Hampshire). The next morning I spoke w Monique - who apparently was having a bad day because she had no enthusiasm and looked like she really did not want to be there. I asked if she could book us in a suite and let her know I would be willing to pay the additional money. While there the Asst General Manager came over w coffee for Monique who, he said, was not feeling well (it was apparent). She put through the request and even told me what room we would be assigned. She told me to leave the bags near the door and all of our things would be moved. When we returned at 7pm I stopped by the desk to get our keys - the Manager on Duty (I think his name was Anthony) looked at the reservation and told me that we had not been moved to a suite. I told him that Monique had even told me what room we were supposed to have but he said she had no notes on the file and now there were no suites available. I asked what they were willing to do to accommodate us and he said there was nothing he could do. I reminded him of the Hilton promise and asked if he could book me in a different room. He said he did not have authority to do that, I asked to speak to the general manager. The Asst. Gen. Mgr from the morning came out and said the best he could do was offer me a room for $50/night (the additional amount I would have paid for a suite) and offered to compensate me 5000 points for the confusion, problems and waiting. I agreed and felt that was fair. The next morning I pulled out the ironing board in my new room to find it had no cover on it. I put a towel down on the desk to lightly iron some shorts only to find someone had left the iron on the metal ironing board and there was white crap all over the bottom which was now all over my shorts. I told the front desk about it and they said "oh no problem we'll make sure to get you a new iron!" - that's great but my shorts are ruined. To make matters worse the 5000 points I was promised have not been posted to my account. I am a Hilton Gold member and have stayed at Hilton's all over the US, this experience as it relates to customer satisfaction was my worst experience. Outside of that the hotel is nice enough and good location. Food not great.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deb G
Wendy L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not enjoyable. We will definitely be addressing these issues with our team and use this as a learning opportunity moving forward. I would be more than happy to check on the bonus points that were previously promised to you. Feel free to call our property and ask to speak to Wendy. I hope you will give us a second chance the next time you are in town.