See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stay at another hotel! We ended up driving home to Washington, DC at 3 am because we were unable to sleep because of noise. Left 2 messages for the manager who never called me back. I have never left a bad hotel review before but this definitely warranted the first. We will never stay there again and highly recommend for others to look elsewhere

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MeghanR250
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Meghan, we were disappointed to read that we did not provide you with a favorable impression of our hotel. Moreover, we failed to resolve the problem while you are here. Your feedback is very important to us, and have shared this with our team members. Please contact the Hotel Management's office directly so we can assist your further.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The room was very clean. I lost my cell phone charger and Jasmine, the front desk clerk loaned me her personal charger. Well above and beyond usually customer care. Jasmine (sp?) was truly a life saver.

Room tip: First floor is easily accessible.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of travel plans. We are glad to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by Jasmine. We will surely share your praises with her. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We have stayed at a half dozen Extended Stay Americas all over the country. This was by far the worst. Instead of having a coffee maker and complete set of kitchen ware in the room, on had to go down to the front desk to check out each plate and cup. The rooms were clean, but very old and tired. The walls were very thin. It was quite obvious that management is taking every possible step to reduce their costs. Only one plastic cup in the room, and no back-up roll of toilet paper.

We couldn't get another hotel the weekend we were staying there but I would look quite hard for another hotel when we visit Annapolis again. The hotel was a place to sleep, but nothing more. "Breakfast" was coffee and energy bars in the lobby. Further, they had "no record" of my request for a disabled accessible room even thought the request was clearly evident on the Hotels.com receipt I showed the desk clerk on check-in. At least they had an elevator. And of course they religiously followed the play book of all Annapolis hotels by increasing their prices by 50% on Navy football weekends.

This is a suburban cut rate hotel with no walkable restaurants, views or saving graces.

Room tip: Get an end room on the top floor as the hotel is quite noisy due to paper thin walls.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Mike, it was disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a more wonderful experience for every guest entering our doors. Please know kitchenware for your suite is also available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. Thank you again for your candid feedback as this helps us to improve the experience for future guests.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Keys didn't work for two nights, so they had to escort me to my room and I couldn't leave without having to get an escort back. My name was not in the system. Smoking room only for me (I don't smoke), horrible bed. Short - staffed, they don't clean rooms if you stay less than a week. Some staff was friendly but some were not.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Josh, thank you for evaluating your stay. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression. We fell short in making that happen for you, and we are truly sorry. Although your experience is not typical of our service delivery, we obviously have room to improve, and we assure you we will. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another opportunity to serve you with the hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We booked this hotel Friday 10/6- Sun 10/8.
At the time this was one of the very few options left since there was an event in town, but decided to give them a chance.
When I first went to check in, there were 3 employees "hanging out" behind the counter, 1 actually doing her job checking a customer in, the other 2 slacking off in the corner. After what felt like 20 minutes of standing there patiently waiting, it was finally my turn. The other 2 employees continued to lounge around, and complain about customers / having to call one of them a cab. Extremely RUDE, slow and unprofessional. Why work in hospitality if you could care less about actually doing the job?!
Then we go to the room...
The entire floor reeked of a combination of bug spray, stale cigarettes, and mold. Opened the door to the room and the smell smacked you in the face, mind you it was also about 85 degrees in there since they had the heat on. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt since it was only 2 nights, but when we returned that evening, I found myself calling around at midnight to every hotel in town looking for a possibility of a cancellation.

There were silverfish crawling on the walls, the floors and carpet felt sticky... everywhere, outlets hanging out the wall, rust on the fridge, kitchen- but nothing to dine with (plates, bowls, utensils all missing), dining table- with no chairs. When I went to turn on the ac since it was quite warm outside, the air that came out smelt like someone had died. You didn't even want to touch the remote, and I pray the actual sheets were changed.

I have never felt so disgusting, and the stench lingered on way after we left. The odor sticks to your clothes! Saturday morning we called and booked a room at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis... a million times better!
What a waste of money and of course we were not refunded.

Whatever you do- choose a different hotel!!!
To say they are lacking in every aspect is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

Room tip: Do Not Stay Here
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Lindsay, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.