“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first experience at an Olive Tree. We were there with a group of people and the waiter was very attentive to our needs. The family style salad was great as were the breadsticks. I ordered the eggplant parmesan but was disappointed because there was too much breading and not enough eggplant. Everyone else enjoyed their food though. There was plenty to go around and we had lots of leftovers. I would definitely visit an Olive Tree again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a nice place to grab an Italian meal. Good quality ingredients and an authentic dining experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We went there this past Sunday. Food is the best in Aberdeen. Be warned this time of year Aberdeen hosts little leaguers at Ripken stadium. So be prepared! Food was very good at a fair price, only issue our server had many tables, so service was a bit slow, but he tried his best to keep up.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a bunch of kids on a baseball team. I was nervous that the restaurant would be too fancy. While it was wonderful, clean, and well done, it wasn’t very strict and let the kids have fun! They had amazing service for even the largest group of people(us) and the food was amazing. I love Italian food very much and olive tree is definitely one of my favorites! I will most certainly make sure to dine here more often.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My wife had dined here before and loved it. As I love great Italian,I couldn’t wait to try the Olive Tree. Sat in the bar and had really great service from Ashley and Sarah. My wife ordered the Seafood Pasta and I the special of the day, a combination of a crab cake and a small lobster tail over pasta. Wife’s dish was wonderful. Mine was both wonderful and bad. The crab cake was awesome. Filled with lots of lump crab and just enough binder to hold the crab together. On the other hand, the lobster tail was over cooked, tough and not tasty at all. All dishes were large and well presented. By the way, a huge salad filled with fresh greens, tomatoes cucumbers olives red onion Italian peppers and a nice Italian dressing comes with your meal. All in all we will definitely return to the Olive Tree anytime we are in Aberdeen.