“Worst sandwich”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2020

Understandably limited menu. Got take out grilled cheese,
One slice of American cheese in thick generic bread with one slice of bacon, with soggy fries. Way overpriced and not worth eating.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (546)

Reviewed 28 May 2020

We have stayed several times at the Senator during power outages.Thanks you CMP - Can't MAintain Power.
We stick with the Burgers and fries. Anything else is iffy. We tried some other things, awful.
5 Guys is nearby and we now buy our burgers and fries there.Better Quality and cheaper ,like half the cost. You also don't have the added cost of tipping Room Service on top of this way. The room includes breakfast and that is ok, decent, average.Same kitchen so...

s

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I have been having breakfast with a small group of ladies at Cloud 9 once a month for several months and am never disappointed. The food is wonderful and the service is friendly and efficient. They make every person feel like a celebrity and are great with groups of all sizes. My favorite breakfast is the Roasted Pear & Gorgonzola Omelet!!

Reviewed 17 February 2020

The ambiance is lacking. No tableclothes for Valentines Dinner, no background music, no mood lighting. Quiet when people weren't talking and I felt like I had to whisper my conversation to my husband because people were looking over and listening since there was nothing else to listen to. It was awkward. Lovely liighting fixtures but the artwork on the walls gave it a feel of a high school art show. No theme to the decorations. It has a cafeteria or fast food place feel to it. Everything wasn't listed on the menu....we asked for oysters because there is an oyster served in one of the drinks. They have them but not on the menu. Asked for a bottle of $30 Prosecco. It was a small half bottle and I didn't order more because I thought that was too pricey. When the bill came i saw that the small half bottle was $10. That option was not listed on the menu. That was annoying. I left unsatisfied. All that being said, the service was wonderful and the food was delicious. I didn't hate it....good ambiance would take this restaurant to the next level.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Pleasant atmosphere and good waitresses with very good food, My great. wife is vegetarian and always enjoys her options and I usually have a fish dish. Sometimes we have had there Pizza which is very good too and Sunday Brunch is always