“Drive Thur Quick”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #125 of 176 Restaurants in Alexandria
Description: At Wendy's in Alexandria, LA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Alexandria, LA hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great Drive Thur service at this location...
Quick & on point...
Food still hot... fries & burger
Frosty - cold & night t melted when received.
Thanks team Wendys - North Drive

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018

so we were shopping and decided to stop by Wendy's for lunch. It had been many years since we ate there. My review will be short. I would say my burger and fries were average at the best. The quality that I remember was just not there. Restaurant was clean. We were waited on quickly, not many folks in the restaurant. I am afraid it will be many more years before we eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stopped by for lunch and had some good food. My wife had the grilled chicken and apple salad, she said it was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

As a Burger Chain, I would say Wendy's is my favorite, due to the food and the founder of the Restaurant being such a good and decent person.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Service was good at this franchise and the restaurant was clean . Staff were friendly and accommodating for vegetarian . Good for a quick bite .

Date of visit: May 2016