“Drive Thur Quick”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #120 of 169 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Drive Thur service at this location...
Quick & on point...
Food still hot... fries & burger
Frosty - cold & night t melted when received.
Thanks team Wendys - North Drive

Reviewed 4 February 2018

so we were shopping and decided to stop by Wendy's for lunch. It had been many years since we ate there. My review will be short. I would say my burger and fries were average at the best. The quality that I remember was just not there. Restaurant was clean. We were waited on quickly, not many folks in the restaurant. I am afraid it will be many more years before we eat there again.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stopped by for lunch and had some good food. My wife had the grilled chicken and apple salad, she said it was delicious.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

As a Burger Chain, I would say Wendy's is my favorite, due to the food and the founder of the Restaurant being such a good and decent person.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Service was good at this franchise and the restaurant was clean . Staff were friendly and accommodating for vegetarian . Good for a quick bite .