“Delivered ”
Review of Bj's Pizza House

Bj's Pizza House
Ranked #71 of 171 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza and cheese sticks were really great! Pretty decent price. We are from out of town and was trying to find a good pizza place for Kids and adults alike. This place delivered and was fast and food was hot and great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

BJ's is probably the most popular pizza restaurant among locals in Rapides Parish. You can always count on getting a good pizza, plus a salad if you wish. Check before you go to see if they have an "all you can eat" buffet that day. Can't go wrong with this!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Now to be fair this is the only pizza place I visited in Alexandria, so I am only comparing to pizza from other places.

I had the house special pizza delivered. It was tasteless. I am not sure how you can make good toppings tasteless but they succeeded

Next time in Alexandria I will try any other pizza place.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I thought the pizza here was quite good, but the slight sweetness of the crust threw me off a little bit. I would definitely eat there again if I'm ever back in the area. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

B.J.'s Pizza is a standard in Cenla, the pizza is the best flavor in town.
Lunch buffet with wings, soft serve ice-cream & cobbler is best of the best.
Great Lunch in buffet!!!