“Miami Pizza Express? Yes, cheese! :-D”

Miami Pizza Express
Ranked #661 of 1 265 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Reviewed 22 February 2018

What a great find! I was staying at the hotel and so happy to spot this great pizza place outside, in the back. I enjoyed a delish veggie slice with a local beer, as I sat outside in front of the beautiful old church. Very ambient and cool. Will return again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I was walking by the restaurant when saw the TV projector outside and it was a beautiful night, so I gave it a try... and very happy I did, great pizza! The best marinara pizza I ever had... crispy crust and great flavor.The waitress also was very nice, the beer cold and a fantastic view of the street jugglers and other entertainment. Excellent dining at a reasonable price. A local beer was only 2.50.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Excellent pizza with lots of choices for toppings. Very good wine at a good price. Very good service too, and nice to be able to sit outdoors.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Pizza is excellent and so is the staff. I would recommend to anyone visiting Panama City! Great location behind the Double Tree Hotel, facing the landmark church of the city.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The pizza was just a processed crust which was passed thru machine to cook it.
The toppings were sparse and there was nothing in the parmigiana containers...they were empty at 5:00pm? So I spent 16$ for a cheap pizza that was lacking

SuVa M, Manager at Miami Pizza Express, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

sorry for this experience. we have totally changed the staff, and everything is hot and Fresh. all of us think we are now , after we removed the old management in August, the best local pizza!