“Great folks”
Review of Feeling Ristorante

Feeling Ristorante
Ranked #474 of 1 203 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed right above this place. The staff is a great group..
We ate there once...it was ok. A problem was the server didn't understand what I asked for...
The cost us several dollars but it was good.
Mar wasn't particularly hungry so she didn't love her appetizer.
This place has really good people...you just can't eat em!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The outdoor setting is perfect, I ordered the lobster, sadly disappointing because the meat was served in cubes on the tail, perhaps its a new england thing where we like our lobster tail whole unless its in a salad. A bit expensive compared to the Mariscos Mercado.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I wanted Guacamole and a quiet evening at "home" (I was staying at a BnB above this place) so when they offered me their burger with guacamole to go, I went for it. What a mistake! Everything was soggy including the burger. The guacamole was unrecognizable as such--so much so that I sent back my burger saying it had no guacamole, They insisted that the soggy salsa atop it was guacamole, It was terrible. I asked if they had some fresh avocado. They shrugged. They did not seem to care that I was unsatisfied.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was going to give a 3-star review but the ambiance (outdoor on the plaza) was too nice that it deserves at least one more star. So, long story short, the location is awesome, the fact that you are dining out on Plaza Bolivar is cool, but the food was alright (not the best but also not the worst). I had the seafood pasta with olive oil, it had a good spice taste to it but I think one of the seafood items used seemed to not be fresh from the sea but rather from a can, which is disappointing. The cheesecake for dessert that was recommended to me was also so-so, not awful but not mind blowing either.

Come here for the atmosphere, but be warned if you don't like cats, you may not want to stop by because there will be at least one that will visit you looking for some table scraps. I actually love cats so this completes the dining experience!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped here by chance and am glad I did. The staff went out of their way to accommodate me (there was no available seating) and I was quickly set up with a table and chair.
The staff were super attentive and pleasant.
I ordered the pizza Panama and it was absolutely delish. I would definately go back when I return to Panama.