“A bright spot in El Cangrejo”
Review of La Suiza Cafe

La Suiza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Panama City
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Amazing pastries and sandwiches. Coffee is excellent. Not many staff speak English but are happy to go along with pointing and nodding! :-) Comfortable place to get out of the rain in the afternoon for a great coffee and sweet.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We visited this cafe a few times during our visit in Panama City. Every time we had friendly service, great coffee and excellent pastries!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Nice pastries n coffee . Wonderful staff but the price def $$$...way too expensive two coffees w cream and three pastries like $17!!! Not even back home I pay that .

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We went there for a post lunch coffee, I think it was the owner that took our order. Business seems like it’s run by an italian (swiss Italian?) family.

They have absolutely no sense of customer service. Is it because that’s how it often is in Panama? I doubt it.

I would not go back, and I wonder why I actually ordered the coffee in the 1st place, I should have left when the guy interacted with me in an arrogant way.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was a nice surprise, I was looking for a coffeehouse around the hotel. Very clean, friendly service and good cappuccino. The flan was also good.