“TERRIBLE FOOD,”

The Shack Pub & Grill
Ranked #294 of 1 182 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I ordered 10 chicken wings or bbq sauce. I tried the chicken, it was disgusting! I didnt eat it. I threw it out. On top of that, I asked for the sauce on the side, they gave me enough sauce for about 2 wings.

I paid in USD and I got change back in Panamian coins. WTF! So disappointed.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This pub is directly across the street from my hotel. after checkin, it was great to know that ididn't have to go far to order food. Thankfully they actually can deliver to my hotel room, but i didn't use this option this time,. I just prefer to eat in the pub and have a nice cold one.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I got food to go from here on a few occasions during my stay nearby. The food was tasty and the service was friendly.

I enjoyed the chili and wings and had the sampler platter once. I was also able to take “beer to go” back to my nearby hotel.

The staff is very professional and very helpful.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This pub was right across the street from our hotel (the Doubletree) so we had to make a stop when looking for something quick and easy! The Shack didn't disappoint! We LOVED the outdoor seating patio right on the street corner and enjoyed an appetizer platter and drinks for a quick hit dinner! It's off the beaten path for most, but worth a stop if you're looking for something quick and inexpensive!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

My wife and I visited this Pub as it was just across the street from our hotel. We liked it so much, that we returned next day.

It is a small pub with informal seating ideal for someone wanting to have a cold beer and something nice to eat. There is a patio where you can see the busy street, while you relax.

We had some ribs that were very good, recommended!

As for the beers: they have several craft beer, which was a plus for me.

1  Thank Agustin C