Ways to Experience Gem Charters - Day Tours
from US$309,00
from US$399,50
from US$589,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

What an unbelievable experience! Everything was well coordinated and taken care of for us. We fished, snorkeled, saw whales, some rare birds and a waterfall. I never expected such an adventure from one trip. Miguel is a great captain and very experienced in fishing and the area. I will definitely use them again and I fully recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing day out on the boat. Amazing experience and amazing crew. We caught fish and put a smile on our faces. If I could rate it higher I would.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank G6082LBdanielh
Reviewed 23 March 2021

we absolutely loved this plan! with my six month old baby, the crew was super cute with him. secure, fun and super safe. hope to do it again soon!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank maybaker90
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Good evening, we have tried to contact you at all your contacts for the return of $1,800 dollars of a service private tour that you did not provide since March 2020 - Azimut rental 50 'deposit confirmed by Mayra Mendoza. Several emails have been sent without any response, providing a bad experience to foreign clients. I have tried to contact them multiple times, by email throughout the year 2020 and so far in 2021, by phone ,each time they tell me that nobody is responsible, there are no administration staff and those who answer are always captains, who indicate they have no knowledge on the subject. I remain attentive, thank you

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

How they have the experience in this type of adventure.
They know about Panama tourism. My kids love the trip.

Date of experience: March 2021