“Amazing Food in an real Panamanian atmosphere”
Review of Parrillada JIMMY

Parrillada JIMMY
Ranked #108 of 1 249 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Jimmy's has been a go to spot for me since 2002 when I first visited Panama. Everything on the menu is prepared to order and is exceptional. Try the Mellijones (Clams) with fresh pressed bread or the Fried Cheese and Eggplant as an appetizer - Amazing! For your main course feel free to try any of their Corvina (Fish) Specials or for a sure bet order any style of the Filet of Beef Tenderloin. This is not prepared like we do in the US - it is simply a cut of the tenderloin that is grilled to perfection. If you want the US version get the Club Filet. Wow! PS The Flan is awesome as well.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I've chosen this restaurant, because it looks nice from the outside and had quite a big menu.

Two of my plates contained one or more hairs. For a restaurant that's game, set and match.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My family and I have been coming to Jimmy's for quite a while. We usually all order the same thing: we have fried eggplants with tzatziki as an appetizer and then we usually have fried prawns, or fish or meat. The food is plenty. Most dishes come with a salad and your entree with fries or rice or potatoes.
The staff are very knowledgeable and are usually people that have been working there for years.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Over the past 10 years I have eaten there more than 20 times. It never knocked me out,but used to be a good value. They need to change the cooking oil. The patacones and zucchini were not up to par. The pulpo al carbon could have been fresher. I will most likely go back, but not a top choice.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Parrillada Jimmy is an old restaurant in the San Francisco area of Panama, the best is greek and international food. We really reccomend the place, there a warner athmosphere, is a big place with terrace, the sea food is the best.