Hotel DeVille
US$203
US$178
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
US$241
bedfinder
US$464
US$243
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$184
US$166
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Le Meridien Panama(Panama City)
US$192
US$155
Hotels.com
US$132
US$98
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$58
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
US$209
US$184
  • Restaurant
All reviewsde villethe financial districtwonderful boutique hotelinternet worked welljunior suiterooms are largecomfortable bedbusiness centerwalk in showerthird floorfront desk stafffree breakfastfresh fruitmini barthree nightsold citycentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is centrally located and the staff was helpful. I was allowed to check in 2 hours early and the guy working at night was really good and had a lot of information. My room was large and pretty quiet, the bed was really comfortable, and there were good cable channels. A few negatives - The room description listed a washer/dryer and bathrobes. I didn't have either. The wifi is open (not secure). Also, the hotel seems a little old. Overall my stay was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Smells bad. Not very clean. Old (not characrerwise). Several broken things in the room ( tv, curtains, torn sheets).Breakfast is not impressive. Staff a bit aloof. There are way better options in town for the same price. I won't be back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Icegabe
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fully booked when we arrived despite that fact we booked in advance and paid in full.

The system on TripAdvisor did not reflect this and allowed us to book and pay. We missed an event we planned on attending because we had to book a new hotel. Terrible service. Will never book anything through TripAdvisor again.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Good location, 20 min from the airport and close to many amenities. Uber will take you anywhere in the ciy. The rooms are large and clean, good/hot water pressure. All the furniture are vintage and the bedding super clean and comfortable. Wifi works perfectly with strong signal. Breakfast is basic but decent with fresh fruit, juice, coffee and breads. The front desk people are really nice and helpful. They even helped me call (cash) uber when I lost my wallet earlier in the day (not in the hotel). I just wish the carpet were replaced to get rid of the old musty smell.

I hear people complain, but what do you expect, the rates are very reasonable. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I live 5 hours from the airport and I return on a red eye flight. I requested an early checkin and when I arrived at 330am, I had no issues. However, we were in a ground floor room with no view and had to skip breakfast until the next morning which would have been our first night. Loved the atmosphere, staff was very nice and helpful, the breakfast was typical Panamanian with lots of fruit and an option for eggs cooked to order. We enjoyed ourselves and stayed an extra night because that bed was everything!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple