“Excellent”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2018

You get super service excellent food!
Great for any celebration highly recommended. Thank you Daniel for your super service my husband sure enjoy his birthday dinner! 4/4/18

1  Thank acrystaishay

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I am not a big fan of this style place. That being said the place was full and everything seemed fresh. The beef had lots of flavor, I like more tender cuts.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I waited a long time to experience this as two previous attempts to dine here failed. Once as they were unexpectedly closed and once the gas was shutoff and they couldn't prepare a meal.

The salad bar has some interesting selections and is ample.

I even tried the chicken hearts of which they dumped 6 on my plate. Dont serve me small portions of expensive cuts and then dump a boatload of chicken hearts on my plate. It makes you transparent.

The spices on the meats tasted a little off from the Brazilian places I have dined at but I still ate to my hearts content and left satisfied.

Service was good and the ambiance is nice here.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

It is great to get hot meats served at your plate and as much as your belly can take. Overall it is not as good as Fogo de Chão which rocks a much better salad bar and tastier meats IMHO. In fact, I didn't touch many items on the salad bar or desert tray as they didn't appear that appetizing. It is great for groups, but not good for vegetarians.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Food was very very good. Buffet style salad bar and "espadas" with meat. Somewhat expensive, but not excessive given the normal prices of food in Panama.