“Excellent experience”

and up
Transfer to Carti, San Blas from Panama City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a tourism agency, 100% from San Blas Islands, Panama. We have staff who have over 5 years experience in the tourism area and we are the only agency with a guide certified by the Tourism Authority of Panama and the Guna General Congress. We offer Day Tours to San Blas Islands , recommended for those executives or people who have a short time in Panama.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Beautiful beaches with great tour guide. The catch of the day was delicious and the snorkeling was well worth it. Def a destination next time I visit panama

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Elvis R, Propietario at Joe Brown Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for your comment. We are very lucky to know you and we had a good day despite the weather forecast said we were going to have a rainy day. For this reason people loves San Blas because when the city is raining in San Blas we have a summer time.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Can't thank Joe Brown adventures enough.By far one of the special days we had in Panama, the tour , the organization of all, paying attention to details, being so patience and sharing knowledge.All was beautiful! Thank you from all our heartsTali

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your comment, we are really happy too for serve you. Remember, you are part of our family in San Blas

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This tour was 5 stars...they pick you up at your hotel or place you’re staying early in the morning around 5:30-6:30 AM. They have too because it about 12 hours day trip from Panama City (PC). Free WiFi in the car, lunch and water included. YOU MUST TAKE YOUR PASSPORT AND CASH. No ATMs. You will meet some of the native people of Panama, the Kuna Indians they live on the Sand Blas Islands which is a cluster of about 360 islands and the Kuna people live on about 49 of them...it was a great day of relaxation and culture...it was worth the journey. Also you have to pay the Kuna people $20 in order to get through the jungle to San Blas Islands.

Elvis R, Propietario at Joe Brown Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for take your time and leave the comment. this type of comments get us more confident and strong.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I'd like to thank Joe Brown Adventures for providing my 11 year old daughter and I with such a wonderful experience. We had the luck of having Elvis as both, our driver and tour guide. He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the history of San Blas and the indigenous communities. He answered all my questions and in English for my daughter who doesn't speak Spanish. Elvis picked us up around 6am along with 3 otjer tourists, and made a 15 minute stop at a grocery store. He then drove us for 2 hours to our destination of which the last hour was through sceniec mountains with beautiful views.
Before getting to the mountains, he pulled over to let us know that for the next hour, we will be driving through rough roads, with lots of curves, and at high altitudes. He informed us that when you are not used to it, you may experience some sickness, in which case, to please let him know immediately so that he can find a safe spot to pull over. My daughter was asleep during the whole drive so she didn't experience any discomfort. The road had many potholes so it was a very bumpy ride, and I was grateful that Elvis knew the road well and went around the potholes as much as possible but some where simply unavoidable. I live in Texas, which is flat so yes, I did feel dizzy/nauseous once we reached the highest altitudes but I was able to manage it by pointing the Air Conditioner's vent directly to my face, closed my eyes and breath calmly. That truly helped and before I knew it we reached our destination.
We transferred on to a speed boat along with Elvis and 3 native men who operated the boat as a team and who were also very courteous and helpful with our bags and helping us on and off the boat. The boat ride was smooth, relaxing, and didn't get wet, which I didn't expect because I had read someone else's review that had said the opposite. For a smoother and dry boat ride, here is a tip, try to sit in the middle rows and close to the center so that you don't get splattered. On the way to the 1st island we passed by some small islands populated by the indigenous people and Elvis made sure to educate us about them. The 1st island was the beautiful "Perro Grande Island" and Elvis shared with my daughter a funny story about how it got that name. The second island had more tourists because it has a restaurant and bathrooms but by the time we finished eating there weren't that many people left. My daughter and I are vegetarians so we had the vegetarian plate which had LARGE portions of tasty white rice with a sweet hint of coconut harvested on the island, a cabbage, lettuce and carrot salad that we accompanied with lime and salt, and some tostones (fried plantains.) They have condimemts, sodas, water, fresh coconut water in the coconut. All in all, it was a delicious and filling meal. The final stop was at what they call the "Natural Pool" OH MY GOD, THAT PLACE IS MAGNIFICENT! I'll let Elvis or your tour guide tell you the story of how it came about but the point is that this is an island that is under water so the sand absorbs the heat and the water on it is warm. We spotted the biggest starfish I have ever seen in my life. We spent the whole time Snorkeling in all 3 islands because the fish down there were so pretty, and the water was so clear that we did not want to come out. When I got home, I realized my whole backside was sunburned while my whole front was still pale hahahaha! In conclusion, YES, I recommend this tour with Joe Brown Adventures :)

2  Thank Audrey C

It was a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful daughter. Thank you for leave those beautiful words, That day was perfect...