“Very Relaxing, untouched beaches”

Joe Brown Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$75,00*
and up
Transfer to Carti, San Blas from Panama City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a tourism agency, 100% from San Blas Islands, Panama. We have staff who have over 5 years experience in the tourism area and we are the only agency with a guide certified by the Tourism Authority of Panama and the Guna General Congress. We offer Day Tours to San Blas Islands , recommended for those executives or people who have a short time in Panama.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 18 July 2018

If you love to get into warm white beaches where you see very few humans around you, this is your thing! Its lovely and relaxing. Everything was arranged to perfection. Be prepared for a really long day traveling as the location is very remote and needs almost 3.5-4 hours of drive/sail each way. Its a very fine way to get away from the humdrum of life.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Shruti N
Elvis R, Director General at Joe Brown Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your words...

All reviews
"panama"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Date of experience: June 2018
Elvis R, Propietario at Joe Brown Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were nervous as we heard it was difficult to get to San Blas and our Spanish is poor. I'm sure I drove Elvis crazy with all of my questions but he assured us all would be fine. He had everything set up for us and we had a great time. I would absolutely recommend Joe Brown Adventures to set you up if you want a day trip in San Blas.

Date of experience: June 2018
Elvis R, Propietario at Joe Brown Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you Jayna, we had a really good time, we hope you return ....

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband and I traveled to one of the San Blas Islands. There were no plane tickets available, so we decided to take a private car transfer to Carti dock with the following boat transfer to Yandup Island. The service was excellent! Very Profesional and efficient.
Elvis picked us up at the hotel right on time; the car was nice and clean as if you order Uber SUV in Panama city. He also booked the boat and waited until we were on board. It was very helpful because neither my husband nor I speak Spanish or Kuna language.
Thank you for the safe trip!

Date of experience: April 2018