“Great service and atmosphere!”
Review of La Papa

La Papa
Ranked #32 of 1 187 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Colombian, Mediterranean, Pizza, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is a restaurant with family atmosphere. We have a variety of dishes ranging from Colombian cuisine to Mediterranean . We offer a hall for special events and occasions . Artisanal pizza is also part of our menu.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The owner and wait staff were all great and some even spoke fluent English (which was extremely helpful!). The food was good and the overall experience was fantastic!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I came again for a week of business and went 3 times in a week just perfect food is always perfect, service is amazing and mostly the owners of the restaurant are always happy to help you! Recommend it 100%

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I’m back in Panama and came to la papa for a business meeting. This is without a doubt the best restaurant Panamá has. It has an excellent atmosphere, it’s very good for business meetings as well as to come with the family. This time I ordered the Corvina Al patron, wow, what an excellent plate, highly recommend it.

1  Thank dkmiami
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wonderful service, food and atmosphere. Consistently excellent food and the soup, I am told by my guests, is the best they have tried. Take my visitors there on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Great for large groups and family gatherings.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from dinner at La Papa. They have an extensive menu and our entire meal was great. We shared hummus and a Turkish salad to start. Personally, I like more garlic in hummus but the bed was SO GOOD - fresh and warm. My wife had a very nice Corvina fish over potatoes with broccoli that was really nice. I had a very tasty steak and fries served on a sizzling platter that kept the fries hot to the very end. Brownie with ice cream for desert. With a beer and San Pellegrino, the bill was just $78 before tip. A wonderful experience.