“The best cigars in town”

Nostalgia De Nicaragua Cigars Lounge
Ranked #106 of 392 Restaurants in Managua
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

If you love cigars, Jazz, classic rock, and a great conversation, this is a must.

Whether you are a cigar connoisseur or an occasional smoker, Israel, the owner, will suggest the right one for you.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Again all was great here!!! Beautiful cigars, great burger and extremely friendly staff! An absolute must go if you want to smoke a Nicaraguan cigar!!! Wide choice and extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. Very confortable smoking lounge!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

This is an absolutely world class cigar lounge. Large overstuffed suede chairs, a nicely furnished bar and a walk-in humidor with an excellent selection of cigars. The selection, naturally, places a heavy emphasis on Nicaraguan cigars but this is certainly not a bad things - try the Liga Privada T52. I soent a few hours there enjoying the atmosphere while I wrote up a report. Great way to relax and enjoy some down time.

1  Thank docpag
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to buy some cigars to take home to a friend. Wish we had more time to relax and enjoy. It's a very nice cigar lounge, I'm not a big smoker but I indulge casually, got great advice from the girl working there in choosing cigars to take home with me. Really wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy a smoke and a drink.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

This was a great find!!! For us cigar smokers, it would seem that it is the only cigar lounge in Managua, for a major cigar country, it is not easy to find such places and actual cigars. Believe it or not, cigars in the country are typically made in what is called ''Tax Free Zones''. in other words, they are mostly made for export. Knowing this, I asked the owner what he needs to do to get his cigars. He travels to an outside country(in this case the US in Miami) and buys the cigars (at least a large majority) made in Nicaragua and re-imports them to his shop. Anyhow enough facts and let me tell you that we were welcomed in such a great way that we went back. The staff are phenomenal and we felt like family, excellent knowledge of cigars, selection and service, great drinks, very good burger, chicken sandwich, all made fresh on the grill. A must go back for us, Many thanks to the staff.

2  Thank JohnMP