“Food not too good”

Ranked #108 of 392 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$3 - US$39
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered food, I told the server that I want my food hot not warm I was cold,didn't like all. I ordered churrasco meat was raw not good experience

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Our hotel was nearby so after beers at the Wings place, we wandered over for some dinner. Two of us ordered the filet but when it came, the meat was like two pieces on top of one another, the bottom piece rare. Since I had ordered medium well, I ended up leaving much. We did not speak Spanish, so communicating with the waitress was not easy. The meat was tender and the salad and plantain nice, too bad about the steak. Okay service.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

They have a lot of promotions with bottles and they even add entrees with your order. Its good for large groups too since they have no problem with a party of 7.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I'm brazilian and here they serve a nicer picanha than in Brazil, it is softer and tastier, due to origin of meat here they serve Angus.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

you got to try fried chicken here it is very nice and the frenchfries so good nice plase to relax and to bring the kids especially on sunday evening