“A special spot in Managua”
Review of Chik Chak

Chik Chak
Ranked #31 of 395 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a stylish italian restaurant, with great night atmosphere and one of the best lunch menu in the city. We are fond of happy hours and serve fresh fish, meat, pasta and coffee.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorites places to go, Food it is always great, and prices match with quality and portions, as well wine is not really expensive, cozy, nice for Groups, and a plus, the piano !!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I ate here twice while in Nicaragua with about 10 other people and my friends from Nicaragua took me here. I had the chicken breast once and a hamburger once. Both were okay, I liked the chicken breast the best though. The fries were good. The service was good, especially for serving 10+ people. Nothing special about the restaurant, but it was good enough.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Having eaten local food all week I was ready for a good cheeseburger, they have a good one. Service was good, restaurant was clean and nicely decorated.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My girlfriends an I enjoy after gym sangrias and plates often at this nice restaurant in its Carretera Sur location. Whether it is for a complete meal or just entrees and drinks, this is a nice place to sit inside in a room with climatization or outdoors.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I've been here many times and usually order combo europa which is chicken+pasta+dessert+drink, it´s good, has variety and the brownie is really good :)

Date of visit: February 2017