“Nice Grill and BBQ”

Ranked #19 of 395 Restaurants in Managua
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really good food and good service. All in Spanish - no English menu. Had a really nice evening here.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

If there are four or more of you, order family style!! The food is tasty and it gives you the opportunity to try different types of meat.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017

During a visit to Managua in May 2017, I discovered Don Parrillon just 2 blocks from my hotel. Well, the food so good I had dinner there 4 days that week. I went back to Managua again 6 months later and stayed at the same hotel. Before I even arrived in Nicaragua my mouth was already watering for the delicious typical Nicaraguan dishes at Don Parrillon. I was in country for six nights and had dinner there every single night. It's in one of the safest neighborhoods in all Nicaragua and I walked there most of the time. I had the Churrasco, Puntas de Filete en Salsa Jalapeña, chicken dish and fish dish and all were excellent. They also make an in house hot sauce that was to die for. Excellent food and service and very friendly and welcoming staff. My favorite waitress is Maria. This place is highly recommended. I'm back in the states now and looking forward to my next trip.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great food. Tried Cuban sandwich, it was the best I had in a while. It’s big, I suggest you share it or take home half for a midnight snack.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went to el parrillon for the first time and unfortunately it wasn’t the best experience at all, I asked for a grilled chicken and it was ok but my partner ordered a churrasco and it came so smelly like when you leave the meat several days in the fridge , terrible , it was that bad that the server agreed with us at once and the didn’t charge for that horrible peace of meat . Anyways that things happens time to time so I will give el parrillon a second chance anytime soon .

Date of visit: September 2017