“Bad service ”

Ranked #64 of 392 Restaurants in Managua
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Really bad service. Didn’t take well the sugestión we gave about the bad service. Didn’t even know how to explain the menu

1  Thank Roger G

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Went here tonight with my boyfriend and 13yo daughter. We walked in with nobody greeting us and sat down at the nearest table. Received no service or even acknowledgment that we existed until 20 minutes, even after multiple attempts to flag a waiter. Finally a waiter came who was sweating and clearly over-extended. We ordered food and drinks. After 10 minutes, no drinks. I asked to speak to a manager and was lead to a very nice guy who was another waiter, most likely not a manager and our drinks finally arrived +30 minutes after we walked in. 30 mins for a drink is bad service IMO. Food arrived soon after the drinks, but was cold.
There were at least 5 tables for the staff to handle, but all seemed to be receiving at least decent service except for us. The "manager" did his best to expedite the service, but was not enough. Lots of great restaurants in MGA, this is not one of them. Pretty good food, but bad service. Especially for younger people not in the MGA business class.

This was Los Robles location *

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has two establishments, I have been a regular visitor since the very beginning and the owners has always kept both the quality of the food and the spirit of the old good times of a trattoria. The pizzas are cooked in a wood oven that gives it a unique flavor. Definitely one of my favorites restaurant in the city with affordable prices and good vibes.

Roberto D, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks for your review and for being a loyal client! We welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The food was very good and I should know coming from New York where Italian restaurants are a dime a dozen. The place was elegant the service was good and I would recommend it to just about anyone

Roberto D, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks for your review .Coming from a true New Yorker its a real complement.Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

When I got to the restaurant I did not know what to expect but I was surprise with the luxury and great decoration of the restaurant. My surprise was that the price is affordable and the food is great. I will go back for sure.

You should give it a try you wont regret it.

Roberto D, Owner at Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks for the great review . Hope to see you soon