Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

from US$44,88
from US$102,57
from US$87,18
More Info
All reviews ruta de las flores great guide special requests rafael airport towns english
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Raphael is an amazing guide! His english is easy to understand and his driving skills are impeccable. He is very personable and made our experience touring El Salvador wonderful! We plan to

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

The Bahía de Jiquilisco tour was amazing.The tour guide Rafael really knew his geographic and societal history. He was on time to pick me up from my hotel in El Espino, Jucuarán and didn't hesitate to help me understand things that were only done in the area we were in.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Outstanding! I was able to cater my trip to fit my shopping and photo needs and interest. As a new resident of El Salvador I wanted to have an introduction to the country. I can honestly say this was, not only an excellent day trip, but my favorite day in the country since my arrival! Thank you.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

I cannot recommend Eco Tours Petate enough! They were easy to correspond with, flexible and so helpful! We did several of their tours during our week in El Salvador and overall we had such a great experience and loved getting to explore El Salvador!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 4 May 2020

I chatted first to Osmaro via Whatsapp. I explained what I like to see and he put things in a perfect order for me and my sister.
Unfortunatley, Joya de Ceren was closed to the tourists on that day (for an unknown period of time actually), but made a tour to San Andreas, El Boqueron, Museo del Arte and San Salvador old town.
I recommend to visit the museum as it has many original paintings that obviously cannot be found in Europe or USA. There is a lot of dedication to shed light onto the Martinez regime, i.e. many paintings are inspired by the dark side of that time. Specifically for us, Osmaro found the painting of our uncle, Kamilo Minero.
He knows so many things and does not get bored of talking and answering questions.
San Salvador city was not scary at all, instead we enjoyed walking around the old town. My favorite highlight is the Rosario Church, that is very beautiful inside. From inside it reminded me Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
If you are in Latin America - book your tours. Osmaro will help you :)

Date of experience: December 2019