“YOUTHFUL AMBIENCE”

Ranked #51 of 356 Restaurants in San Salvador
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I think it was the restaurant that I enjoyed the most, as I like trying different sauces and complements at every restaurant I visit. The beef chest and the pork dishes I ordered, were exquisite. The “patacones” and sweet potato accompanying the main course were very good too. The place has a youthful atmosphere, you can watch a football match with friends and family. Very clean bathrooms, although it is a place that needs a bit more details. Otherwise, the decor was very well linked to the concept of the restaurant. Good prices. Recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Humo is one of the best BBQ places in San Salvador. I like to order the "two meats (1/4 lb. each)". My favorites are brisket and pulled pork. They also include appetizers. My personal favorite is mac&cheese, but there are some other good ones like corn.
The place is very nice, but the chairs are not that comfortable. I would recommend to change them.
Waiters are very friendly and polite. They care about the costumer and most likely will give the extra mile.
Parking lot is right beside the restaurant. There's no much space, but it's good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

HUMO is an excellent place to visit for any occasion; I've visited it with friends and with clients and everybody was thrilled with the quality of their food.

Brisket, the ultimate recommendation! All other cuts are also well seasoned and bbqd.

It's been 4 visits now and for sure not the last one! :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I've been to Humo twice now, and both times I was impressed by the food and the service. The staff are attentive and helpful. The food is as close to authentic Southern BBQ as you're going to get here in Central America. This is a nice little restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

I didnt like the chicken that I ordered was not fully cooked, you could clearly see the red inside. I told the waitress and she stated, i will tell the cook. The service was not the best. I would not recommend to any tourists visiting San Salvador.

Date of visit: November 2015