“El Rosal Italian Restaurant ”
Review of El Rosal

El Rosal
Ranked #32 of 356 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Near the Torre Futura area sits this charming Italian restaurant with a diverse delicious Italian menu. Within walking distance from our apartment it was a pleasant surprise! Highly recommend this darling restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

It's the best italian restaurant in El Salvador, i come to this restaurant since i was a little child. I left the country for 8 years and the quality of the food and the service continues to be perfect

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I have been going to El Rosal since I was a child and lived in El Salvador. It has now become a tradition to visit El Rosal every time I am in town. The food never disappoints. I love this restaurant and I will continue to go whenever I can.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Been going to this restaurant since I was a child and whenever we visit now it's always on our list of most go to restaurants. Incredible pizza.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Just as if you were going to your Aunt's house for dinner. The food is good, GREAT service. This ladies treat you like family. Homemade desserts and a nice garden you can sit back and relax.

Date of visit: June 2016