“High standard of service”

Safe Airport Transfer
Ranked #1 of 24 Transportation in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have the highest level of experience and are the leading airport transport specialists in Kiev by providing only the cleanest, comfortable vehicles and a certified educated staff while still offering reasonable prices.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to recommend their service to everybody who expecting culture, clean and polite service in good standard car. Driver was present good understanding of situation and was very helpfully during unexpected travel from kiev airport to zaporozie city (over 500km) in middle of night.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"attila"
"kyiv"

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The taxi service is great. The driver was waiting for me at the airport with a sign with my name. He allowed me time to go to the ATM. You can pay in multiple currencies. A few days later the return to the airport was also smooth. The driver met me in the lobby of the hotel at the correct time and took me back to the airport. Overall a great service!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly and responsive, good communications and turned up promptly in a clean smart vehicle. Made the flight with no concerns. Thanks!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I used their transfer service on 3 roundtripps BSP - Sumy, Sumy - Kiev, Kiev .- Sumy and then Sumy - BSP.
Great service every tripp, drivers are very friendly and knowledgeable.
really stepped up to the plate when i changed my schedule and was instrumental in it actually being able to be changed.
I highly recommend everyone to try them. :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is the best service by an operator, I have experienced to date. As soon as we arrived at Kiev, he sent me a message on whatsApp with a photo of the person waiting for me. We are supposed to take a visa on arrival, which got delayed heavily due to some problem in the visa office computer network. We updated him the status and even after a delay of 5 hours to go out of the airport, a vehicle was arranged and no additional charges or waiting charges were asked. Good service with polite and expert drivers.