“Lovely!”

Ranked #348 of 1 493 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, representing Serbian cuisine in a great way. There was also live tamburaši music, which represented very beautifully the great Serbiam music tradition. The waiter, whose name I unfortumatelly didn't asked for, is a very polite and nice person, who knows how to make guests feel comfortable. He asked us where we were from and demonstrated knowledge and respect to our place of origin. I definately recommend Zlatni bokal to all people, who enjoy good food, good music and the hospitality of places with a nice retro atmosphere.

1  Thank Zivko C

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were a little unsure about visiting this Restaurant in view of its fairly low placing on Trip Adviser and because of the rather varied reviews.
As it happens though it suited us to go there on our second night in Belgrade and we are pleased we did.
The venue itself is fine , the tables etc are nicely laid , the waiters were friendly and helpful and the food was certainly acceptable for mid range and local.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It was a good Serbian restaurant. Now the food is really bad.
First our soups were more like instant soups. Then we ordered some minced meet and it was still raw. Then told the waiter and they just warmed it up a bit but it was still raw.
Even the salat was poor and tasteless.
The only good thing was the wine, but it wasn’t homemade ;)
Not coming back again !

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I was told in the hotel to go there for the traditional serbian food. So it was nice end of our 3 days trip to Belgrade
The waiter was very kind man, he offered the Mix for 2 (as you can see) with Shopski salat.
It was just great. Different kinds of grilled meat - cevabcici, pljeskavica, kolbasi, ....
Af we were finished, we got also pear rakija after meal.
I just didn't like the smoking everywhere. Restaurants, caffes, ... but it's Serbia :(

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food was delicious (especially my chicken with honey and walnuts), the waiter, however, seemed super annoyed all the time, I mean come on, we were 10 people, he was coming every 30 seconds to ask if we were ready to order and seemed super pissed off. I'm not sure how to react to the fact that when I was coming back from the toilet he was walking in front of me, he got pushed by another waiter by mistake, half of my friend's soup ended up on the floor and he just went straight to the table and served it, just like that, the whole plate was a mess, duh.
Best thing about the restaurant were the musicians and the street it's on.