Review Highlights
Atmosphere and cool puzzles!

The story of the room did not promise a lot in the beginning but it revealed to us as we advanced... read more

Reviewed 29 June 2018
Alexandru R
Bucharest, Romania
Challenging escape room

"The Judge" is definitely among the best escape rooms in Bucharest. Yet one among the few ones you... read more

Reviewed 19 November 2017
Iulian S

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bucharest
from US$252,40
from US$93,00
from US$94,20
from US$40,70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2016

The Judge is a classy room, it inspires elegance and makes you feel like you are part of the high class society.
Very qualitative setting and interactive puzzles, ingenious I might say. The Game Master is awesome, helpful and very friendly, he can also recommend you some other grate rooms, we've been to the ones he recommended us and we had fun.
Like I've said, one of my favorite. You should definitely play it.

1  Thank Silvia G
Reviewed 20 October 2016

A large variety of puzzles. Many of them are very original and don't look like anything i have seen. I really recommend a visit here.

2  Thank Andrei T
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite Escape Room in Bucharest by far! Very immersive, very intuitive and a great experience all in all. The furniture is very authentic, the lighting is great. The puzzles are a lot of fun and really require teamwork, it's important to keep a level head since they are quite tricky. We're all hoping 911escape will keep making rooms as good as this one ❤

Viorel was very welcoming and even offered us water and candy as we were getting psyched, really nice guy! This is definitely a great thing you can do in Bucharest!

2  Thank Smaranda B
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I like to think of myself of an escape room addict having done more than 30 rooms until now but this room was very special and it definitely made its way to top 5 best rooms. It's not an easy room, having lots of puzzles and missions and it's not liniar so i wouldn't neccesarily recommend it to complete beginners. But even some beginners with at least one member a bit more experienced will enjoy this greatly. The host is great, and you can see he put a lot of effort and passion in building the room. The puzzles are original and you MUST think outside the box to solve them. The furniture, all the props and even the music fit perfectly with the theme.
Something special: the room is for 90 minutes but the host will let you finish and not interrupt the game even if you passed this time.
Also, they usually have a "grupon-like" voucher for discounts so check that out in Romanian vouchers sites before you book your place.
Once again, a definite must for escape room lovers in town!

2  Thank danaver2000
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My favortie escape game in Bucarest (I've done 17) good story, lot of differents puzzles, the guy is so cool and coffe taste really good.
The only bad point: it's little bit hard to find it if you don't have GPS and there is no student discount

Mon escape game préféré de Bucarest, des puzzles très éclectiques, une super histoire.
Seul bémol : l'endroit est mal indiqué sur l’extérieur et il n'y a pas de tarif étudiant.

1  Thank sébastien g