“Very tasty food, unique dishes and flavours”
Review of Belli Siciliani

Belli Siciliani
Ranked #26 of 2 254 Restaurants in Bucharest
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Description: Sicilian family business with ingredients and traditional Sicilian cuisine. Nominated by Regione Siciliana as "Cook Ambasador of Sicily in the World". "Trademark of Italian Hospitality in the World" by Italian Commerce Chamber in Romania.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went for a meal here and this is what we ate. Unique taste that really is worth a shot. Coffee was really good never tasted something like that before, I really recommend it

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent family restaurant with an exquisite Italian food. The staff is very friendly and you feel like you're in Italy. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to Belli Sicilian 5 times during my trip to Bucharest. It is my favourite restaurant in the city. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve read in a couple of reviews that waiting time might me long, but I went there with my husband, and we waited for about 40 minutes without anyone taking our order, not to take in count that we got our menus from the table next to us, and no waiter brought us one...

Maybe the food is good, but I didn’t even stay to taste it, giving the ridiculous waiting time to place an order...

1  Thank Ta'Mi P
BelliSiciliani, Direttore at Belli Siciliani, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear couple ,
You was asked where you prefere to be seated and after 5 minutes I personaly the Manager of the restaurant, came to take your order but you just run away without any word. I am very sorry that you put one judge without even having experienced of our dishes and atmosphere and we are wating for you next time ..maybe without rush!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is an authentic Italian restaurant I suggest all people to come here , lovely staff and amazing real Italian food