“Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious studio, in the heart of the city
Comfy bed... Living area, near the balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfy bed...
Living area, near the balcony
You have well-separated a night and day area.
Well-sized working desk, if you plan to work from home
Photos of old Bucharest on the walls
Cozy, but fully-equipped kitchen. Lemons are not provided thou:)
Eat-in kitchen
Washing machine might be handy
Large shower cabin
Warm earth colours in the bathroom
Large windows and dark drapes, for the light sleepers
Surroundings - Old Town at few steps
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pgforsell
Lohja, Finland
“Rental”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Nice located studio in the Old Town. Suitable for two, even on rainy days. I enjoy my days there and will come back.

14 May 2017
Dear Peter,

I appreciate your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the Old Town.

AnneFromA...
“Excellent location, very comfortable and well equipped studio”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Warmly welcomed when we arrive. The studio is spacious, comfortablee and quiet. With a supermarket nearby, on Academiei Street, and a lovely place for fresh croissants - "Paul", a French bakery, which is few steps awaw, so we quickly felt at home. Old Town is at one min walking. The location is amazing - easy walk to everything.
Highly recommended and would love to stay here again.

13 Nov 2016
Dear Anne,
Thank you for choosing Alia Accommodation for your stay in Bucharest and thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found our property in a perfect location to most of Bucharest attractions. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.
With kind regards,
Simona @ Alia Accommodation
atmaier
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Bucharest apartment”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This apartment had an excellent location, across from a restaurant and in the university area. La Mama a casa restaurant was around the corner, an excellent restaurant. There were coffee shop's and bakeries very near. near public transportation. It was a well appointed apartment where we could cook a meal if needed. We had a desk with WiFi, a microwave oven, a clothes washing machine. We were on the 3rd level with an elevator, very quiet. Simona was a joy to deal with.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 May 2016
Dear Maureen & Alan,

I can only thank you for your nice words and to be glad you enjoyed the apartment and your stay in Bucharest!

All best wishes,
Simona @ Alia Accommodation Bucharest
MundayMoo...
Somerton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location, clean, tidy, just perfect for a city break”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

welcoming note from Simona with details of how to get to the Studio, all very neat and tidy, and a great location for wandering around Bucharest.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
30 Nov 2015
Dear Karyn,

Thank you for your kind words. I am more than happy that you enjoyed the studio and the city!

KBoekW
Vienna, Austria
“Location, location”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented second time at the end of June, for 10 nights. Lication is absolutely the best possible - at 50 meters from the Old Town, with ita noise, hustle & bustle, but still very quiet; the stdio overlooks the backyards, with lots of trees. All what in advertised is there: WiFi, cleaning services. The washing machine was very handy... My office is nearby so I didn't have to use any publuc trransport to get around. Supermarkets, shops, restauramts- all in the area.
The staff is really helpful - they explained me how the washing machine worked, I didn't knew...
I find the price more than afequate for the peovifed valye. The syufio is spacious, well naturally lir all day ling. Bathroom not huge, but it had all I required. Mattres really good. I will be back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2015
Thank you for your nice words. I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Bucharest and the services & accommodation offered by our company!

Simona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing