“Great day with Dan”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$166,08*
and up
Small-Group Hiking Day Trip in Ciucas Mountains...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Outdoor activities in Romania is a tour operator that provides the tourists with all year round hiking tours, visits at cultural objectives, exploring off the beaten track, authentic rural experiences.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great day hiking with Dan - great conversation and amazing views of the mountains. Dan is trained mountaineer and great knowledge of Romanian.

All reviews
"perfect weather"
"highlight of our trip"
"great company"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last year when visiting Romania we spent a day with Dan. There was no question that this year we would do the same whilst visiting Bucharest for a conference. l got in touch with Dan in good time and he offered us several options which might appeal. We settled for an overnight stay in Zarnesti and a hike nearby the following morning followed by an afternoon in Brasov.

Dan was always making sure we had everything we needed and the accommodation and food were excellent. Our hike was the highlight of our trip and the views were stunning. We took some amazing photos too.

I would highly recommend a trip with Dan - well worth every penny and more.

Thanks Dan :-)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I always wanted to do Mountain Hiking in Winter, and so i started my web search, which i came across a blog that recommend Dan from Outdoor Activities, So i got in contact with him, and honestly i don't regret my decision. What a Friendly service.What a kind and helpful person Dan is. I asked for an Amazing Adventure filled with walks, hikes,food ,and Local Culture and i got it all :) :) :). i would like to thank you once again Dan and Laur ,keep up the good work. and see you soon for a longer stay :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I initially contacted Dan when my family planned a trip to Romania in Jan 2017. My family was not able to travel but my brother's family and my parents were able to meet Dan and they enjoyed their trip. Of course when we planned again to go to Romania in February, it was automatic that we would ask for Dan's service because it's tried and tested.

The places he took us are all beautiful and was worth the 2-3 hours drive away from Bucharest. What I like about Dan is he would enquire first about your requirement prior to offering his tailor-made itinerary. He is very knowledgeable about his country, he would tell you information about places that you pass by while inside the car. Travelling with 2 toddlers and walking the steep road covered in snow to Peles castle is not easy. But Dan is so thoughtful to always offer us to carry my youngest so we could easily walk. :) He has done it a couple of times that my youngest would always raise his arms whenever he offers. :D

Dan and his team are reliable, trustworthy and you cannot beat his customer service with a personal touch. :D Thank you Dan for a nice memory of Romania that my family and I can add into our travelling memories. God bless and regards from Dubai - Jennilen Capuz