“Amazing experience and great time 👍”
Review of Cherhanaua Ancora

Cherhanaua Ancora
Ranked #324 of 2 144 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fish restaurant in Herastrau Park, right by the lake. First, the Black Sea Fresh fish cooked traditionally. The rest is a Mediterranean menu. A wide variety of dishes from fish and seafood.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, perfect food and great staff ❤️
I fully recommend this restaurant . Have fun
This is one of the best places I’ve been in Bucharest.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Very good fish options.I was very surprised because i came here for
no recommendation. Nice service as well, so fore sure when i will come back in Bucharest i will come here again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

"Cherhanaua Ancora" from Herastrau Park: Even is not at all a new place, don't know how I only visited this week-end for the first time. We went for lunch, in the early opening hours, so the place was almost empty, but there is a nice atmosphere that I imagine in the summer is even great. The place has a big terrace by the lake and has a lot of bright space also inside, with a nice design. The menu has a lot of options (more focused on Black Sea fish, but not only), there are also wine choices. The service was ok, enough people, but then again, we were quite alone in the restaurant (us and some funny loud Chinese people:-)). What we took was tasty, it's clearly a restaurant well managed and probably one of the best choices for fish. Is not cheap, but we will come back to see more from the menu, waiting for the summer!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

very nice place in the Herastrau park in Bucharest's north. Ancora offers a wide range of excellent seafood and decent wines. Services was good but a bit slow...the place has been full...and at least our waiters were pretty arrogant. Overall a great place though pricey.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Came here with wifey and parents-in-law for a fish-type dinner. The waiters are well trained and well educated, they know thr menu like the back of their hands. We had sturgeon soup and after that fried catfish with polenta and garlic.
My God the food is good. I can't wait to return here in summer and enjoy a dinner on the terrace by the lake.
I recommend everybody to give it a try.