“Free upgrade and excellent manager availability”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Josh_M_77
Boston, Massachusetts
“Free upgrade and excellent manager availability”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

I rented a 1-bedroom apt between 12/26/13 and 1/3/14 (was gone to another part of the country for most of the last 4 days). The manager didn't have the exact apt I requested so he gave me a free upgrade to a larger apt. He had a driver come to the airport to meet me and take me to the apartment and provide the keys, etc. for a very reasonable price (about 20 euros). The place was spacious, very clean, wifi worked great. When I came back late in the evening for the last night before my flight out of Bucharest, I thought I had lost the keys to the apt; I called the manager and he bent over backwards to come meet me and give me another set of keys. (Later it turned out I still had the original set of keys tucked away and returned both sets so they didn't need to change the locks on the apt.) Overall I highly recommend working with this manager if you need a rental in Bucharest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing