Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (2 619)
2 619 results
1 442
1 442
All reviews english bar the executive lounge historic hotel old town revolution square junior suite river cruise excellent location room was spacious very nice hotel central location concierge spies city europe slippers lei
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 2 619 reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2021

All of our 60 club members attending Champagne & Oysters Night on Roberto's Restaurant terrace have had a delightful evening! The accommodation in the renovated rooms of the hotel has been perfect, while the experience on the terrace — absolutely magical, with a special menu and live music.

Room tip: renovated rooms, city center, fine dining
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We had a very nice stay at the hotel. It was an excellent location and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The restaurant had a nice outdoor atmosphere. It was very conveniently located! The muscles were excellent!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Came in for meetings in June. The rooms were clean and check in was efficient. We were told in advance that no meeting rooms were availale for hire but we were given a private dining room in ground floor restaurant which was excellent. In particular, the manager Bogdan really took care of the details to make us as comfortable as possible. A national soccer team was staying at the hotel during my stay which would have been good to know about prior to booking the rooms or at least at check in since the team did occupy a lot of spaces in the hotel and created certain access restrictions which I could have avoided had I known in time. Still overall the stay was very good and I will use the hotel for future stays. I will just ask, upon booking, whether there are any special events taking place to be sure the service is as expected.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2021

I booked a room at the hotel ATHENE PALACE for 3 nights. First the good things : the hotel is very clean, elegant, well located and has a great breakfast. The communication with the hotel was good and prompt. Breakfast was very good, a nice variety of servings. You should mention the need for breakfast – I had to order there for extra cost – otherwise no problem.
But, I specified that I need a quiet room – I get a room on the first floor facing the street when all night long cars and motorcycles were racing (the hotel is a corner building on a crossroad with traffic lights).
another flaw that was difficult to manage ; 2 small stares at the entrance of the room, between the room and the bathroom (see picture) . Both my husband and I are over 70 years of age and we need the bathroom sometimes in the middle of the night. I was afraid of those steps in the dark so I left a light all night long. I ask the lady at the reception if there are stares like that in other rooms. She did not know or not wanted to talk about it.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Excellent hotel in the heart of Bucharest! Partly newly remodeled, super clean and comfortable rooms with hardwood floors, plush beds, flat screen tv.
Friendly and helpful staff. Roberto’s breakfast bar is excellent.
Highly recommend to all!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Athenee Palace, General Manager at Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear michelledZ5572YJ,

Thank you for choosing Athenee Palace Hilton for your stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your positive rating.

Your comments were very much appreciated and it is really motivational to learn that you would highly recommend our property.

We are looking forward to hosting you anytime you visit Bucharest.

Best regards,