“No need to stay anywhere but here!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Gajstanle...
London, United Kingdom
“No need to stay anywhere but here!”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

What a perfect place to stay! The only reason to stay anywhere else is if your accommodation includes breakfast, if not please book here.
The location was perfect, the place was comfortable and spacious, price was low, it was clean comfortable and the land lady was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would never stay anywhere else in Bucharest and will recommend to anyone I know going there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and space
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NikoGR
“Perfect stay in Old Town”
Reviewed 23 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

It really was perfect stay in the studio Spring Time, in the center of Bucharest. There was all I needed and I will definitely prefer to stay back to you when I come back to Bucharest.
Thanks.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Dec 2014
Dear Nikolaos,

Thank you for your kind words and I am really glad that your overall experience with Alia Accommodation was a pleasant one!

We are always doing our best to ensure that our guests would always have a perfect stay in Bucharest!

With warm regards,
Simona
Alia Accommodation
tiguaguy
central Wisconsin, USA
“Best Location - Especially nice apartment”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I had booked apartment Leonidas, but that apt was not vacated when I arrived and the manager Simone put me in Spring Time 1 instead. It was in the best location I could ever had wanted to be - the very center of Bucharest. The apt had 1 bedroom and 1 bath, with a comfortable living room and a rather decent kitchen that was well-equipped. I walked easily in a few minutes to 4 restaurants that I liked, to the National Theater where I arranged to have the first meetings with various friends, to the Metro that takes you everywhere, to an internet cafe, and to nearby ATM's. Simone was in communication with me throughout my reservation period and sent me several good messages of advice to help me enjoy my trip even more. This is a quality accommodation company, and I did use their airport pickup service - which is the best way to go directly to the location, get full instructions on how to use appliances, etc. I did think the bed was not very comfortable and the TV connection did not work the best, but that did not spoil anything for me.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: excellent location
Liked least: mattress quality
Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers
8 Oct 2014
Dear Ralph,

I would like to thank you for your kind words and I am really happy that your overall experience with Alia Accommodation was a pleasant one!
I am always glad if I can help our guests with helpful tips and advices, to make their stay as good as possible!

With warm regards,
Simona
Alia Accommodation
Luca R
Denmark
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Our experience with Alia Accommodation in Bucharest, exceeded all our expectations! Great communication right from the beginning, friendly and helpsome staff ready to "give a hand" anytime we needed and fully equipped apartments located in the central part of Bucharest available at a very(and i mean it!) reasonable price.
We stayed 2 days in a little apartment beside Intercontinental Hotel and later on,one week in another one,located right in the core of Universitatii Square. I need to add that despite central location in a well visited area ("Bucharest´s Old Center" ) we have been not disturbed by the city-noise.
We have absolutely no doubt about where we will stay again on our next visit to Bucharest :))
Lars & Luca Bramming-Hansen

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
592Dario
Milan, Italy
“Great location, nice and clean studio in Bucharest downtown”
Reviewed 13 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I had a great time in the studio apartment in strada Academiei. The studio is nice, clean and well-kept, and it offers all the comfort and facilities you may need. More than this, it is located right in the heart of Bucharest, in the most lovely area of the city, and I had everything I needed (restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets, etc) at a walking distance from my apartment.
There is really nothing I disliked about the studio or the area itself, and it definitely is a place I would recommend for staying in Bucharest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Sep 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Kind regards,
Alia Accommodation Bucharest
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing