“Fantastic apartment for Bucharest tour”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jssance
Seoul, South Korea
“Fantastic apartment for Bucharest tour”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The location of this apartment was fantastic, just near the core historical district and the hot downtown. It was clean, wide, comfortable and quiet. Kitchen was especially useful. When I became sick of foreign meals during travel, I bought some food materials at a supermarket and could cook for my refreshment. The price was reasonable and worth of it. The staffs were very kind. I was so happy to stay at this apartment.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bathroom. There is no bath tube.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Ronald P
Richmond, Virginia
“A Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I am from the United States and travel to Bucharest frequently and I always use Alia Accommodation as my home away from home. I have stayed at Hotels in Bucharest before but the apartment living gives me a much better feel of the culture and life of living in Bucharest. Since traveling there my first time 3 years ago, I have been there countless times now and enjoy my new friends and Alia Accommodations every time. The apartments are very clean, comfortable and affordable. The maid service is pleasant and kind, please leave a tip!!, these people work hard, so they deserve to be tipped. I feel very special every time I book with Alia Accommodation and get my reservation email acknowledging me by my name, welcoming me back again. I recommend Alia Accommodation 100%!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the conforts of home and location
Liked least: I must say the mattress is the only thing I like least
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Attilette...
Paris, France
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

For the price of a hotel room we had a one-bedroom appartment, very clean, completely furnished kitchen, in a very quiet neighbourhood. Some would find the bathroom a bit small but for a two-night stay it was enough.

Liked best: Central location
Liked least: Bulding door lock a bit tricky to open
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jeff R
Enumclaw, Washington
“Great service”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My wife and I stayed in this apartment for one week. It was very comfortable and within about a 10 minute walk to the Old Town. Everything worked well. Nothing fancy, it is a true 3 star. What stands out the most to me about place is the staff. they were very friendly and helpful. A real treat to work with them. They helped with everything from transportation to notifying us of a power outage that would happen due to building repairs. If you are looking for practical and affordable, this place works.

Moshe F
Amsterdam
“Good location, very clean”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I and my wife stayed 8 nights. The apartment is in aa good location, in the center and next to Metro station as well as the other public transportation, very clean, all the necessary facilities, staff friendly.
Next time in Bucharest we'll take some deal.
We recommend,
M. Fishman - Israel

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing