2 people are viewing this hotel
US$116
Hotels.comUS$137
Booking.comUS$148
PricelineUS$142
All reviews new york great hotel business trip the heart of the city mini bar spa moldova country internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

I travel a lot for business and my stay in September 2021 at Radisson Blu in Chisinau was really replying to the expectations at all levels (service, cleanliness, location, friendliness of the staff and the rooms) .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

Wasn’t sure what to expect but a very nice hotel in a great location in the middle of Chisinau. We had trips to organize and STEFAN on the front desk was a rock star and very attentive to our needs and organized transport and tours and communicated well.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SRudders
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Like the headline says, this is not the best Radisson Blu, but for TA standards I would round up rather than down to 4/5

What I liked:
* Location can not be beat - anything you'd like to see or service you need in Central Chisinau is outside the door
* Wi-Fi network is open and had no problem maintaining a good connection even for media
* Great shower with dual heads, good pressure and temperature and doors (I hate open concept showers!)
* Even with the location and parties up in the penthouse restaurant, inside the room it was quiet
* Amenities like the gym and salon were up and running again. While not really a priority for me, the lobby had the "majestic" feel to it

What I was not a fan of:
* The hotel is expensive for Moldova and the room felt surprisingly stale for a Radisson Blu at that price. Was it bad? No, but the furnishings and fixtures felt like a level below this chain's standards (besides the shower), and speaking of stale, the room was simply stuffy with a mediocre A/C system.
* I couldn't get a response to e-mails to ask questions beforehand. I also felt like half the time nobody was at reception.
* Breakfast had nothing labeled or even with serving utensils for almost all the items. They had a separate table with tongs, and I just didn't understand what the point of that was. On one morning, nobody was even there at the egg/hot item to order station. I am not usually very picky about hotel service, but this property was unfortunately a little to "do it yourself" even for me

1  Thank rahulpat
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

The Hotel is perfect in all aspects
Very friendly personnel, good organized, drivers very punctual, very good Wifi, great location, good food, good fitnesscenter, moderate price, nice rooms. I got a breakfast bag without having asked as I checked out before breakfast

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Staff are very helpful, friendly, the restaurants were very good for both food and drinks. The rooms were very nice, cleaned every day and a good selection in the mini bar. I would definitely stay here again when I visit.