“Magical place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summer day
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Drvoje
“Magical place”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I have randomly stumbled upon this cute place on google. It peaked my interest with its well designed website, but pictures of the house sold it. It looked absolutely dreamy and had me picking up the phone instantly to make a reservation for me and my lady.

Owner sounded pleasant and friendly and the conversation was brief and to the point without the need to ask too many questions because all the information you need is there on the site.

I had high expectations and all of it was fulfilled when we got there. Every single thing left me feeling happy. The house itself is incredibly cute, its an old but renovated and well kept place with a rustic feel to it yet with modern touches. There is a decent kitchen with the electric stove and 2 fridges. Behind it is a bathroom with a shower. Living area is filled with old furniture colorfully painted to lift up the feeling of the entire place. To access the sleeping area you have to climb a small ladder into the attic and this is by far my favorite thing about the whole experience. It looks like something out of a movie up there, wooden roof, cozy makeshift beds and comfy sheets. Up there you can even find a TV and AC. It becomes even more magical at night when you turn on the lights.

The area surrounding the house consists of a steep meadow, a vineyard and small forest clusters all around, a few distant neighbours and just piece and quiet. We spent the afternoon outside greeted by the fleeting warmth of the sun.

If you ever need to get away from your daily worries look no further and visit this lovely, lovely place. Its close by to the capital and if you need action there are plenty of nearby attractions to see.

Unforgettable experience and wonderful memories were made in this cute little gem of a place.

Management Response
22 Sep 2016
Dragi Hrvoje, ovo nam je uljepšalo dan! Drago nam je da vam je bilo tako lijepo! Puno pozdrava, Iva i Vanja <3
DogTired1...
Aviano, Italy
“Peaceful and relaxing escape!”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My husband and I stayed here with our two dogs at the end of October. It was picturesque! The fall foliage was stunning. The quiet natural scenery was just what we were looking for. We loved the wood stove and outdoor grill. The only downfall was perhaps the neighbor's dog because he kept humping our lab... but, they ended up thick as thieves so... after a day or two of disruption, it became a non issue. It's a short drive into the city and to great hiking. I would go back in a heartbeat. heads up: You need a GPS to find the house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the patio
Liked least: the mattress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Zagreb
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing