“Yummy breakfast buffet”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family at here the morning we arrived in Zagreb. The waiter and waitresses were so kind to us and our children. Delicious food and cappuccino. Prices were excellent too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Situated in main square of Zagreb City with variety of foods offering, however service was not attentive. Snowy Sunday and as a single diner I was expecting friendliness chat but service personnel was appeared only when food or drinks are being placed on table. Could have done better. I would recommend to try excellent calamari.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for Two of Waiter in this restaurant. I visited on 18/Feb 2018 around 2130. Their services were excellent. Hope they can read my message.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Had dinner here and it was decidedly average.

I had the NY strip done medium rare, but it was quite chewy. The jacket potato served alongside was undercooked.

The best past easily was the dessert and coffee. The chocolate mousse cake was nice and the coffee was good too. So, perhaps somewhere to have dessert but I can't recommend this place for anything else.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This restuarant sits in front of the main square in Zagreb. The pricing is very reasonable considering the location. We found the menu contained a wide range of choice. Service was excellent and enjoyed the complimentary basket containing a variety of breads.