“Fabulous, clean apartmentin perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Bedroom Bedroom
Bathroom
Garden
Our cat
Blueprint
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
RhonaMill...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fabulous, clean apartmentin perfect location”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The apartment is simply beautiful, it has been lovingly decorated and is spotlessly clean. It was a perfect size for me and my boyfriend, petite but perfectly proportioned. The kitchen has everything you would need, including a dishwasher, which is such a nice treat on holiday. The pizza restaurant right next door is delicious and so close by. The only tiny downside is the staircase leading down to the city centre. It delivers you right to the heart of the city but I must admit I was struggling a little with it by day 3 (but I am 5 months pregnant so I'm blaming the extra weight!). Would highly recommend and would definitely stay in again if I was in Zagreb.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful decor, spotlessly clean
Liked least: The stairs to the city (but they were manageable)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Various
Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

25 Jul 2016
Dear Guest, we change the curtains so it is not so light anymore and we change the door and windows so church bells are not so loud in this studio anymore :)
Best regards and thank you for staiying with us!
Leeds
Reviewed 29 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

BC
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in November 2012

10 Feb 2013
Dear Caroline, many thanks for your review. Every opinion from our guests is very important for us. All the best for you.
Iva & Tihomir
Apartment Manda
Feel's like home
hvar
Reviewed 8 February 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
8 Feb 2013
Many thanks for your review. I really do hope that we will have the pleasure to wellcome you again.
Iva & TIhomir
Apartment Manda
Feel's like home
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;