“Best restaurant in Zagreb”
Review of Bistro Fulir

Bistro Fulir
Ranked #255 of 902 Restaurants in Zagreb
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Domestic And national Food
Description: Domestic And national Food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been here with a friend during my holidays in Zagreb and I have to admit that this little bistro serves the best food that you can have in the whole city. We had to come back the day after, for the food and for the owner as well. The restaurant is cozy and warm, everyday you have a new choice of specials because they buy fresh food at the local market and they prepare different and tasty plates in typical Croatian style. (I am Italian, I know what you can call "good food" so, trust me). Even if you've never been there you will immediately feel at home. Plus, the owner is nice, gentle and really good looking so you will be surrounded by beauty and kindness. Highly recommended!

Igor Z, Owner at Bistro Fulir, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Been here couple of times with my wife and kid, tried new meal every time and everything that we had so far was magnificent. Food is prepared with love and care, everything is tasty and always fresh. Prices are moderate and portions are big. Defiantly on of the best new restaurants in Zagreb in last couple of years, and it's worth detour from city center.

Igor Z, Owner at Bistro Fulir, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Pumpkin soup was great, steak was fantastic (great spices, properly done and served) and desert was pure perfection! On top of that add fantastic service and you get cozy, little restaurant with 5-star rating! Fully recommended!

Igor Z, Owner at Bistro Fulir, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Cafe Bar Bistro is cosy and clean with an open kitchen. The chef has golden hands: I enjoyed every bite of my meal sooooo much! Igor is a very good host and made me feel at home. See my pictures of my fabulous 2 course lunch: very tender pork filet with vegetables and green pepper sauce with rice and potatoes. As dessert a wonderful crumble with apple and caramel cream sauce! Today as soup there was pumpkin soup on the menu, which I know and had before once or so. It looks like a small portion, but was actually just “a bit” to try and I liked it very much. When in Zagreb again, I will de-fi-nite-ly visit Igor+chef again! Igor thank you very much, you are a true FULIR! :-)

Igor Z, Owner at Bistro Fulir, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Every time I come there the food is excelent, I we spend nice time, either with family or friends. Realy good.

Igor Z, Owner at Bistro Fulir, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018