“One of the most beautiful B&B I have been...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Canada
“One of the most beautiful B&B I have been. Nadia and Drazen are so nice person.”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Really well located in a calm area , you can walk to reach Zagreb downtown. Their home is really charming . Drazen gave us precious insignts to visit Zagreb and we wont forget Nadia's omelette.

25 Jul 2017
Thank you my dear for your kind words of praise.I wish you could come to taste our new apricot jam.This year it came out to be amazing.Looking forward to your coming back to Croatia.We are sending hugs to you and beautiful Canada.
Marko M
Boston
“Inspiring artistic treasure with memorable hospitality”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The B&B is nestled in Zagreb's leafy embassy district - a pleasant walk to the cultural and historic city center. The home is a beautiful pairing of old European comfort with modern amenities, fascinatingly decorated with artistic flair. I've stayed in hotels and B&Bs throughout Croatia - this is by far the most comfortable and memorable. The only thing more lovely than the home were our hosts, Nadia and Dražen. Their warm and generous hospitality made the stay truly unforgettable. Nadia's breakfast was incredible - made-to-order, nutritious and delicious! My only regret is that I was not able to stay longer. I can't wait to stay again!

Your age range 25-34
25 Jul 2017
Dear Marko, we were just talking the other day how we had great time when you were here as your warmth is so contagious and I think our other guest felt it too and they kept sending us messages from their cruise in Croatia missing our breakfast full of laughter and good energy. I am so happy you such sophisticated traveler choose to stay with us and enjoyed so much.
riverlark...
Isleham, United Kingdom
“By far the best B&B we've ever stayed in”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked here based on location and details of the rooms (which looked excellent!) . Our expectations were exceeded on every level. The hosts are so welcoming and make you feel comfortable in their home. Should you prefer privacy the rooms are spacious, comfortable and ideal for work or reflection.

The house has to be the nicest and most welcoming we've ever stayed in. Nadia's personal touch to her home makes you feel so comfortable and welcome. The whole experience was simply excellent from start to finish.

We will certainly be staying again. In fact, this delightful experience at Embassy Row B&B has made us aim for a visit again this year.

This is, by far, the best B&B we've ever had the privilege to stay in.
Inspired!

Your age range 35-49
12 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your kindness and the time to write this review. It means so much to me. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please thank again your mom for the recipe with aloe vera. I am using it regularly. Looking forward to host you soon and I promise to give you a ride around the town in my old timer Citroen 2CV you liked so much. Yours Nadia
Julia J
Vienna, Austria
“Upscale homestay with amazing hosts”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Beautiful house, the most welcoming hosts and amazing breakfast - the best pick for an unforgettable Zagreb stay. Location is nice - close to Zagreb's main street, yet quiet. The room was spacious and bright, but I absolutely loved the common area - a wonderfully decorated space! I'll be back for sure!

5 May 2017
Thank you Julia! I love that expression ''for conscious traveler''. As you are the person which really travelled the world I am taking it as a great compliment. We try to make every breakfast in Embassy Row B&B different experience. It was a pleasure to have you here and I can not but hope you will come again. I wish you all the best Nadia
maka_vien...
Wien, Österreich
“Super stylish stay with overwhelming hosts”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

It is an awesome place in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Zagreb.
When you are tired of standardised hotels and prefer a cozy surrounding with super warm hearted hosts: come here! Moreover the interiour is awesome - pretty pinteresty :) Especially the wintergarden. #inlove
Nadia and Drazen were super caring. We got a great welcome (some local organic snack and wine), tips where to go, an invitation for having dinner together, got to know the whole family and were accepted like being a family member - and this within this short time of stay.
Thank you for making our stay in Zagreb so special - we enjoyed it so much and are grateful for getting to know you!

5 May 2017
My dear, thank you for taking time to write. I know after we return home from vacation, we have to ketch up with our lives and usually we are short with time. This is why I appreciate so much every review I receive.
It is like hug you feel long after the person is left. I am so happy to hear we made your stay in Zagreb so special. There is a saying :"Home is where your wifi connects automatically." We will keep the same password. All the best Nadia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing