Villa Melody(Sarajevo)
US$146
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Art Hotel(Sarajevo)
US$70
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Harmony(Sarajevo)
US$90
US$86
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We stopped for lunch at the outdoor restaurant and got so disappointed, as a vegetarian I ordered pasta with vegetables and I got pasta with chicken, complained, they took the plate from me and came back with most likely the same plate after about 5 minutes, most of the chicken pieces were gone but not all. I refused to pay ! My sister and her husband were not satisfied either. So try to avoid the restaurant, can't recommend this place. Sarajevo has so much more to offer !

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Very quiet place and everything will be around you. The hotel located in the middle of a great big park, so if you are free, you can spend your time at it. Good reception (especially Mr. Muamer) They need to focus in cleaning towels and bedclothes sometimes, but it is not a big deal.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel and its restaurant provides you a perfect cozy quiet atmosphere. If you seek for a place to read or write that's your spot. It is located right in the mid of a beautiful nature and beginning of Vrelo Bosne. It's service is good and prices are really normal comparing to other places.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

In coffee and restaurant area very bad customer service. Food is not of high quality. Waiters don't even greet you and usually come late to ask the order in not a good mood. Internet connection very weak. Not recommended at all.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2015

My friends and I visited garden caffee of this hotel yesterday. After almost two hours of sitting I had to take my 5 year old child to the toilet. I was told by the waiter that both toilets are closed down and that even guests of the hotel garden can not use them. I asked where else can I take child to the toilet and they said "nowhere". Apparently it is the decision of director of the hotel. Unbelievable, how can the restaurant and caffee function if they do not allow their guests to use toilet facilities!!!!!!!
And at the top of this, when we asked to pay the bill (around 35 KM), we did not get the bill, the waiter just told us the final price.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family