All reviews great location kitchen facilities big kitchen shared kitchen a private double room located in the city centre old town stayed one night hostel beds bridge balconies latin receptionist bosnia
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is very central and cheap. Service was really good and the room as wel as the shared bathroom clean. They helped us to book tickets by car to Belgrade. I would recommand it, good place to stay in Sarajevo.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Hostel is not bad, close to the centre. They have two locations, situated close to each other. We stayed in a private double room. There were all essentials in the room, but the blankets very a bit too thin, so I felt cold. Maybe worth ask for the second if you afraid of cold.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Well located in the city centre, close to the old city. We had a clean and spacious double room. Shared bathroom was always clean. Walking home after experiencing the city nightlife felt safe. Less than 15 mins walk to all the key sites.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I went on a two-day trip with my friend and we booked a two bed private room. Everything was perfect: the receptionist was very pleasant to talk with and very helpful, the room was very nice. Whole hostel was extraordinarily clean and there was no noise.
The only downside was that there was no possibility to buy drinks in the hostel. When I come to Sarajevo again, I'll try to book this hostel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Though a fairly hefty walk from Sarajevo bus and train station, Travellers Home Hostel is easy to find and located in a great area by the river adjacent to the Latin Bridge and the Old Town. When we entered, we were met with the very friendly welcome that we had become accustomed to in Bosnia and Herzegovina from the staff, and check in went by without a problem.

The desk staff were great for bar and pub recommendations in Sarajevo, but couldn’t name many decent places to get food unfortunately. However, since we arrived fairly late on our first night and most restaurants were closing, we got burgers together from an excellent takeaway just around the corner. Most of the other guests were all very friendly and talkative as well.

The room was clean and comfortable, and we slept well. There were no plug sockets immediately by my bed, but there was an extension lead that enabled my phone to just about be accessible, however. There were no problems with the bathroom either; the only thing I can think of that could be an issue is that we were told that someone mans the desk at night, but on both nights the staff disappeared at around 23:00. Having no emergency contact at night has been an issue in hostels I have stayed in before, but otherwise this was a very good hostel - and the only thing that would make it a great one would be if they had an acoustic guitar!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends