All reviews no alcohol dry hotel old town nice hotel deluxe room city centre breakfast buffet is mini bar business trip free wifi public areas comfortable bed miljacka river rooms are clean tram stop saudi taxi
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Bristol is a nice hotel, located bit far from city centre but still in middle of Sarajevo.
Bristol is nicely equipped, has a swimming pool and sauna. Pleasant and quiet for business or private stay.

Very rich food selection for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Kenan K, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Uros B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind review of your recent stay at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol. I would like to personally thank you for staying with us.

I am very glad to learn that you had a pleasant stay and that our property and services have met your expectations.

We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Novotel Sarajevo Bristol very soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Located at the quiet end of the city, this hotel is a brand new hotel. We were there when the Novotel hotel took over on 25 sept.
The location is away from the busy old town but can easily access the old town. We took walks along the river, which lead to the old town. We also took the tram to the old town on our first day, the fare is around 2 Kuna one way.
The rooms are spacious, the mattresses and pillows are comfortable. Believe me, you do need a good night's rest on comfortable beds after all that walking in the old city.
The breakfast is excellent. The spread is good and you can also taste the Bosnian breakfast. We had lunch and dinner at the hotel and the food was excellent.
Service was fast and efficient. I would stay here each time I visit Sarajevo.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptcookgal
Kenan K, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear ptcookgal,

I am very glad to learn that you had an excellent stay and that our property and services have met your expectations.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel made my first business trip to sarajevo exceptional ! Even not yet officially operating under novotel brand, they went the extra miles to apply my platinum benefits. Friendliness of the staff, quality of services, hotel facilities (especially wellness center), comfort of the the room are 5 stars! Well done and will stay there again!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kenan K, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Laura C,

I am very glad to learn that you had a great stay and that our property and services have not just met your expectations but exceeded them.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Kenan K, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

It was first time in the city and in the hotel. I was impressed by both. The hotel is well located and easy reach of the airport, old town and business area. The level of service and care from the hotel team is great. I felt very welcomed and special during the whole stay. The room was nice and the bed a dream for a great night rest. I would definitely would come back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kenan K, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear lucmoscow,

I am very glad to learn that you had a great stay and that you left with great impressions about our property and city of Sarajevo.